Saturday, May 21, 2011

Busy

We all got up early- Edmund went to work and Benjamin and I started cleaning. I cleaned and put things away, he walked behind me and took things out- I could hear him in the kitchen pulling every pot and lid out of the cabinet.  Then we went to PaPa's house, Dad had made Benjamin homemade Popsicle's out of juice, so major treat there. We went for a drive looking for property for Dad, and of course as soon as Benji fell asleep we turned onto a dirt road that was NOT smooth- so I knew I would be in trouble later when his nap only lasted 25 minutes! Then we went to the store, came home to make soup, went to the ice rink to watch some hockey, went to the pet store to look at bunnies and birds and then hit the park by our house on the way home.  He was eating "oup" by 7:30, and passed out in the highchair by 8:00. No bath, no pajamas. It might be another night terror night- it happens EVERY time we mess with his sleep schedule. Oh yeah, I also worked 5 hours today and took some 4 month pregnancy photos, Benjamin loves when I do this and runs around the table to get in front of the camera in time to do his "cheese" face!!






2 comments:

  1. Of course he gets in front of the camera. What could possibly as interesting to photograph than his own bad self?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said MisterRon! And sheesh, you were busy! And you made a blog post! Sometimes it's hard to find the time.

    ReplyDelete